A written application of withdrawal from the school should be given by the guardian/Parent.

The school leaving certificate will not be issued until all dues are paid.

The guardian/parent of the student who wishes to obtain transfer certificate must apply in writing seven days prior and necessary charges will have to be paid in advance.


Fees once paid will not be refunded.